1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grey's Anatomy: "Song Beneath the Song" OAD 3/31/2011

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by phrelin, Apr 1, 2011.

1. phrelin

phrelin Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jan 18, 2007
    Northern...
    Thank you ABC for allowing us to hear the full voice of Tony Award winner Sara Ramirez.

2. phrelin

phrelin Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jan 18, 2007
    Northern...
    I didn't post more in the first thread because of the hover problem. At times this musical drama episode was a bit hokey, but I was stunned by Sara Ramirez for whom it appears that this episode was created.

I usually know more about the actors in shows we watch regularly. So to find out more about her professional career, first I went to IMDb and then Wikipedia. From Wikipedia:
    Wow!

Chandra Wilson I knew had stage musical experience and has a good voice. The others ...well... they all have a great regular job.

3. The Merg

The Merg 1*

Jun 24, 2007
    Northern VA
    I thought the episode was very well done. The singing was a lot better than I thought it would be. Sara Ramirez did a terrific job, as well as Kevin McKidd. I was quite surprised with his ability.

- Merg

4. Steve

Steve Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2006
    Lower...
    Kudos to Chyler Leigh (Lexie Grey) as well, with her performance of "Breathe". My favorite Sara Ramirez performance last night was "The Story".