1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guess the Next Channel to be Added

Discussion in 'Sky Angel (Closed Forum)' started by BabaLouie, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BabaLouie

BabaLouie AllStar

Apr 2, 2004
    Thought I would poll those of you who peruse this forum to see what channel you think will be the next to be added to SA. I'm going to guess Hallmark.

2. rcwilcox

rcwilcox Godfather

Jan 20, 2003
    I would vote for that for sure but I suspect that Southern Entertainment TV will be next

3. MarkA

MarkA God Bless America! DBSTalk Gold Club

Mar 23, 2002
    Yesterday Fox News ... Tomorrow, The Playboy Channel? Okay, that's excessive - but whatever it is it won't necessarily be Christian. Sky Angel seems to be lowering their level of commitment to Christian programming (though I do understand there aren't any Christian news channels, but they could start one)

4. rcwilcox

rcwilcox Godfather

Jan 20, 2003
    The resources needed to start a televised news channel would be huge. I am sure SA feels their resources need to be channeled into satellites or world brodcasting not news.

5. mattb

mattb Legend

Apr 29, 2002
    I think one of the reasons Fox News was chosen is because most Christians look upon it for their source of news, I know my pastor has mentioned FNC before that he watches it, so I think it was a win win choice for Skyangel!

6. Jacob S

Jacob S Hall Of Fame

Apr 14, 2002
    I assumed that the package that was going to be released were all going to come out at the same time, not one by one.

7. jegrant

jegrant Legend

Mar 24, 2002
    I don't necessarily think that it would be the next one SA would pick, but I would pick Hallmark if it was up to me. It is a secular channel, but definitely one of the safest ones out there for family viewing, and I think it has some of the "Classic TV" in which SA subs seem to share an interest.

8. JeffH

JeffH Mentor

Sep 22, 2004
    I would pick Hallmark as well. Although it is not a "Christian" network, I believe it offers the family programming (with some exceptions of course) that most Sky Angel subscribers would want (including my wife and I). :)

Jeff

9. JeffH

JeffH Mentor

Sep 22, 2004
  10. Jacob S

Jacob S Hall Of Fame

Apr 14, 2002
    I also think Hallmark would be one of the best choices for Sky Angel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.