1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guide help

Discussion in 'Hopper System Support Forum' started by bigdog9586, Apr 15, 2012.

1. bigdog9586

bigdog9586 Legend

Jan 17, 2008
    I just got my Hopper today and so far so good. One question. When I push the guide button it comes up with My Channels. It was HD Channels. What is my channels? Is this the ones I subscribed to? Why I ask is I wanted to record 342 which is the western channel but it didn't show when it was on hd channels. Am I good with it on my channels or do I need all channels as the default?

2. garys

garys Hall Of Fame

Nov 4, 2005
    My channels are those you subscribe to and is the default setting for the receivers. Pressing the guide button allows you to scroll through them but every time you turn on the receiver is should revert back to My Channels. All channels by be something to view if you feel like upgrading your subscription package, but a lot of unsubscribed channels do not show, mostly ones you can order by using your remote. Westerns do not show in HD channels since it is not an HD channel.

3. Jhon69

Jhon69 Hall Of Fame

Mar 27, 2006
    Central San...

If it's too much to go through all the channels in My Channels you can setup a Favorites List.;)