1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H20-600 Remote Control Codes

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by theandies, Mar 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theandies

theandies Mentor

Feb 8, 2006
    Anyone know the code for a Panasonic TH-42PX50U Plasma remote to make it work the H20-600 D* HD receiver? It's not the the Panasonic manual.
    Thanks

2. hiker

hiker Icon

Mar 1, 2006
    The H20 is probably too new. See if the manual has the H10 listed and if so try the code for it to see if it will control the H20.

If still no luck, you might want to invest in a good universal remote with learning capability. I like the Universal Remote Control Inc. MX models.

3. theandies

theandies Mentor

Feb 8, 2006
    I sent Panasonic and D* e-mail asking them also. I've thought about a good universal remote. I don't think the H10 is listed either but I'll look again.
    Thanks

4. moonman

moonman Icon

Oct 27, 2004
    Maybe it would be easier to use the H-20 remote to control the TV?...If that
    does not appeal to you, see if your Panny manual has a generic code for LG
    electronics...that is the maker of the H-20.....

5. HELIX360

HELIX360 New Member

Mar 9, 2006
    I have a Panasonic TH-37PX50U Plasma and a H20, and I just used one of codes from the H20. I wish I could remember which one, but works just fine. Just keep trying different codes until you get the one that works. Hope this helps!

6. theandies

theandies Mentor

Feb 8, 2006
    Thanks guys
    I would like to use the TV's remote just so I don't have to keep switching between the two (call me really lazy:D ).
    Helix - I'll give that a try but rmember I am lazy so I don't know how long I'll be able to keep trying codes......................:p :lol:

Edit - BTW here is the responce I received from Panasonic:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.