1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H20 Not Detecting Sat 95

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by jsmith44, Feb 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jsmith44

jsmith44 Cool Member

Feb 12, 2006
    Hey Guys I just got the H20 HD reciever from Directv, I have to sats currently connected to the reciver 101 and 95. Unfortunately the reciever refuses to pick up 95 after several guided set ups, where as my other r15 and h10 are picking up sat 95 just fine. On my other recievers when this happened I just did Auto Detect info, however I was told by Directv CSRs that H20 does not have this feature. If somebody could help me out as to how the reciever can detect sat 95 I would really appreciate it, there is a New Zealand West Indies cricket match tomorrow that I am really looking forward too.

Thanks in advance
    Johnnie

2. Claus

Claus AllStar

Nov 20, 2005
    I have seen H10 with problem like this. I had to disconnect all receivers from multiswitch except for H10 and then do auto detect. If you have other receivers connected, try this.
    Claus

3. jsmith44

jsmith44 Cool Member

Feb 12, 2006
    Thanks for the reply, but H20 does not have auto detec info option, do you mean i should disconnect all the recievers and go through the guided setup again?

Thanks

4. Claus

Claus AllStar

Nov 20, 2005
    Yes, try it.
    Claus

5. jsmith44

jsmith44 Cool Member

Feb 12, 2006
    Hey Claus, I needed to install a 6X8 switch to fix the problem. I had a 4X4 switch, that was the problem. thanks for your help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.