1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

H20 Remote Code for Olevia TVs

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by narrod, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. narrod

narrod Godfather

Jul 26, 2007
    Has anyone found a code that works with Olevia TVs?

2. countsid

countsid New Member

Feb 8, 2007
    I own a Olevia 32", all I did was a code search with the remote and it found it within 4-5 clicks up.

3. narrod

narrod Godfather

Jul 26, 2007
    I've tried the RCA, Philips and Yamaha codes. None work. There are no LG codes listed. I've searched the H20 manual but can't find instructions on using the code search function. It is also not mentioned in the setup instructions.

4. Edmund

Edmund Remote Master

Apr 17, 2003
    Southern Ca
    The only remotes with code for the current olevia models are the rc64 series of directv remotes, no other. The code in the new remotes is 11610.

5. narrod

narrod Godfather

Jul 26, 2007
    I checked the directv site but find nothing that specifies the RC64 remote, They show three, an IR model, a RF model and a big button model. Is one of these the RC64?

6. Edmund

Edmund Remote Master

Apr 17, 2003
    Southern Ca
    If you order the RF remote you receive the rc64rb, a RF remote with backlighting. I'm not sure what model you get with standard $15 of directv.com, but It probably will be the rc64. Any of the rc64 remotes will have code 11610, it being rc64, rc64r, or rc64rb.

the big button remote doesn't have the olevia code.

7. chris8796

chris8796 AllStar

Aug 19, 2007
    I have 2 Olevias 542s, the HR20 lists 3 or 4 codes, which one worked for me. The other is connected to a H20 and has no codes. They remotes look identical, I haven't tried the code with the H20 yet.

8. tfederov

tfederov DIRECTV A-Team

Nov 18, 2005
    I got my olevia to work with the RC64. Do a search on my name and olevia and you should get the code that works with it.

9. mrjim

mrjim AllStar

Dec 4, 2006
    Kenosha, WI
    Get the new remote RC 64. It works on my Olevia! and has a lot of codes for other TV's also. Worth the $20 from DirecTV.

10. waughoo

waughoo Cool Member

May 8, 2006
    Thanks for the tip on the RC64, I ordered mine from DirecTV Sunday and received it today (Only $16.06 with tax and express shipping). I had it working with my Olevia 532H in a matter of minutes using 11610 as the remote code. I can finally put away the bulky Olevia remote and use a single remote again. :hurah:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.