1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H3 Pink Screen of death/ Netflix

Discussion in 'Hopper System Support Forum' started by mheisen, Dec 27, 2016.

1. mheisen

mheisen New Member

Jul 1, 2006
    When switching to Netflix, I sometimes get a pink screen which necessitates a reboot to clear. Has anyone found a workaround? Had an online Dish CSR tell me they have gotten some reports, but no fixes yet. Running version U334 software. Please report it to Dish if you are also seeing this.

2. wje

wje Godfather

Mar 8, 2006
    New England
    I've not gotten a pink screen, but I have had streaming appear to start, but no video, just audio. The video stays on the 'buffering' screen forever. Solution, exit NF, come back in, then it works. BTW, U334 caused multiple issues for me (and apparently others). My other issues were fixed by forcing an update to U336. If manual download is enabled for you, try that. (menu->settings->diagnostics->tools)

3. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    W.Mdtrn Sea
    could you please post a screenshot of that screen where you had a choice to update FW manually

4. mheisen

mheisen New Member

Jul 1, 2006
    Thanks for the tip on upgrading, I tried it twice and I'm still on U334. Not sure what is happening, but I will keep at it as I have time.

5. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    W.Mdtrn Sea
    same q for you - see above