1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haller Question

Discussion in 'The OT' started by -, Feb 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

What service does Bob have now? Didn't he dump E* awhile back? If so, why did he dump it?

2. Guest

I think Bob still had Dish Network, although because of the Dishplayer problems his wife has wacked him a few times with a frying pan, therefore to prevent any further personal injury he has been thinking of switching. :D

Or something like that hehe.

Actually I was suprised to hear that he was no longer a dealer.

Scott

3. Guest

LOL!

4. Guest

E gave me a small credit n my account yesterday. DPs didnt tape survivor, anyone have a copy? Rep confessed software will likely never be fixed. My decision to quit being a dealer was for several reasons, during my health problems I lost interest, tech glitches are a pain supporting, dealers get hosed by E for stuff thats NOT our fault, like folks dying, generating a charge back. ALL of this and the fact that loosing all this weight makes me erpetually cold led me to pack it in....

5. Guest

"DPs didnt tape survivor, anyone have a copy?"

Did your wife hit you with a frying pan yet? Maybe you need to hook up the VCR as backup from now on.

6. Guest

Bob - send me an email.

7. Guest

Thanks Mark, but I see CBS is supposed to re run the first episode wednesday. If thats the case I am ALL set. From NOW ON cant miss stuff is going to be recorded on a non dp, as a back up.

Cant miss is survivor, enterprise, providence, and thats life. What can I say, I like the preety ladies:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.