1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by -, Dec 21, 2001.

1. Guest

Just wanted to take a moment and thank all our members over the past 6 months for taking time out of their busy schedule to visit us here at DBSTalk.COM.

Your patronage to us means a lot, we know we may not have as many messages as other sites but we feel that our content is just as good. And all that content comes from you!

We will be open through the holidays, I am sure there will be more buzz about Must Carry and Channel Deletions over the next few weeks.

Thanks again everyone for making us a regular stop in your favorites list.

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Scott

2. Guest

Scott has pretty much said it all. Thank you all very much for visiting DBSTalk. We sincerely hope the holidays bring you health and happiness.

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

3. Guest

YES! Happy holidays from me too.!

What I want for christmas? DP software that works!

4. Guest

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all of our members, may your holidays be filled with peace and joy.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Steve

5. Guest

You Admins and moderators are doing a great job on DBSTALK. I wish all of you, and the posters too, a very merry Holiday Season.

6. Guest

Thanks Rich [​IMG]
    (I love these festive emoticons)

7. Guest

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May 2002 be a good year for DBS providers.

8. Guest

Just to throw in my $0.02 here...

I'd like to thank all of the users and lurkers for making DBSTalk a success. Chris, Scott, Steve and I work pretty hard to make this place a fun place to be. Thanks for your support.

Happy Holidays to all, and may 2002 bring joy and happiness to all of us (including less compression hopefully!)