1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hard Knocks on HBOHD

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by CTatay, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CTatay

CTatay Cool Member

Apr 5, 2007
    I set this up to record 2 weeks ago. Everything was fine until today when I went to watch it and it wasn't there. I went to my to do list and it showed it for next week and it says WONT RECORD. I then tried to take tomorrows episode and create another season pass but I do not get that option. All I get is to record that one episode. Can anyone please explain to me what happened. THX

2. CTatay

CTatay Cool Member

Apr 5, 2007
    I think I figured it out, it doesnt show up as a series anymore. I think that it believes its a movie.

3. oenophile

oenophile Godfather

Dec 1, 2006
    Northern...
    FWIW, I'm not having any problems recording this as a series.

4. Ken S

Ken S RIP

Feb 12, 2007
    It recorded the same show 2x for me both in HD and both off of 509. That's the first time that has happened.

5. Michael D'Angelo

Michael D'Angelo Lifetime Achiever

Oct 20, 2006
    I have mine set for HBO HD channel 70 and have not had a problem recording the series link.

6. JACKIEGAGA

JACKIEGAGA N.Y. FOOTBALL GIANTS

Dec 11, 2006
    Long Island, NY
    Dont try to series link it with the record button. Select the show a menu should come up rec series try that. It might show as a SL for a while only one time recording but it will change

7. Stuart Sweet

Stuart Sweet The Shadow Knows!

Jun 18, 2006
    I have to agree with Jack.. also first make sure the existing series link is gone.

8. ejkuhl

ejkuhl Mentor

Jun 11, 2007
    Has been working for me as a series link on 70.

9. scheckeNYK

scheckeNYK AllStar

Sep 9, 2006
    anyone else's signal all messed up last night? lots of audio drop outs and macro blocking in Brooklyn, NY.

10. oenophile

oenophile Godfather

Dec 1, 2006
    Northern...
    No problem here. (SF Bay Area, CA)

11. SatPilot

SatPilot Cool Member

Aug 5, 2007
    works in chicago as a series.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.