1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Harmony Remote - Fav Channels question

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by scottjf8, Mar 24, 2013.

1. scottjf8

scottjf8 Godfather

Oct 5, 2006
    Dallas, TX
    Any Harmony experts here? I just turned on Favorite Channels and it put the button in the top left of my 650 (where "List" was) and I can't move or delete it. I'd like to keep List where it was since it's easier for my kids to use that way.

Anyone know how to fix? My google-fu didn't turn up much...

2. gvc

gvc New Member

Sep 13, 2012
    are you talking about the favorite channel icons for the different stations that show up on the lcd screen when you add them to your remote's programming? the upper left space for "watch tv" activity should read "commands". when you press that, then you will get the normal screen area listing the other buttons commands you initially set up like your dvr list, or whatever you programmed before.

3. scottjf8

scottjf8 Godfather

Oct 5, 2006
    Dallas, TX
    Right, I just want to get rid of the Favorite Channels altogether and have that top left button be "List" like it was. I've disabled showing Favorites when my device comes on, but the button is still there.. can't figure out a way to totally remove it.