1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has anyone with a HR24-100 lost VOD channels?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by mfmathis, Jul 19, 2010.

1. mfmathis

mfmathis Mentor

Oct 5, 2007
    Chapmanville...
    Could someone verify if DTV is having problems with HR24-100 and VOD channels not being authorized. After a service call last Thurs. Directv tech swapped my HR20-100 (it was running @133 deg F) with a HR24-100, and yesterday I was going to dl something from VOD, and I got message "Do you want to add this channel to my subscription?" So, after 2 calls to Directv tech support I was told that they were working on the problem. This happening to anyone else?

2. ASG82

ASG82 Mentor

Jul 10, 2010
    It was happening to me all day yesterday. Basically right now, according to the CSR I spoke to, their system isn't recognizing the HR24-100 as a system that is capable of getting VOD so it keeps taking VOD off my account.

3. mfmathis

mfmathis Mentor

Oct 5, 2007
    Chapmanville...
    That's exactly what they told me. I read on Directv.com tech support where someone else had the same problem and the CSR entered customers rcvr as a HR24-500 in their system and then authorized VOD and then changed it back to HR24-100 and all was ok. I asked CSR if they could do the fix for me, and I was told that their engineers didn't want them to do that anymore, what a load a crap:mad:

4. facula

facula New Member

May 4, 2008
    Are you guys still having this problem? I'm seeing the same thing. Just had DTV installed recently.