1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Has your Dishplayer been nice to you?

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by -, Jan 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Lately my DP's have been behaving rather well. No lost recordings or timers and no blinkouts and re-boots. Anyone else having the same luck?

2. Guest

It had the added local blues. Rebooting like crazy especially when i used the old 700 series channel numers.

The last seeral days however it has been OK----except for having to pull the smart card every timei order pPV>

3. Guest

I guess I spoke too soon. Today I had one show not even record and 2 others that were 1 minute recordings. Looks like another corrupt EPG. *Sigh* DirecTivo is looking better every day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.