1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hatfields and McCoys. Strange recordings???

Discussion in 'Hopper System Support Forum' started by bigdog9586, May 30, 2012.

1. bigdog9586

bigdog9586 Legend

Jan 17, 2008
    I set up my Hopper to record the mini series above. First nights recording said it was the Hatfields but when I played it back it was 112 and Property Virgins and who knows what else. Next night I double checked it was to record part 2. Guess what, it turned out to be part one again. So I deleted out the timer and chose part 2 and 3 manually. Hopefully tomorrow I get the right shows.

2. RaymondG@DISH Network

RaymondG@DISH Network New Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Please send me a PM and let me know if the recordings you set manually record properly.

3. Marlin Guy

Marlin Guy Hall Of Fame

Apr 8, 2009
    Mine have been flawless thus far.
    Series - new only.

4. bigdog9586

bigdog9586 Legend

Jan 17, 2008
    The ones I did manually last night recorded properly. I think by telling it to record the series was the problem. Since before each show they reran the previous showing which confused it. Next time there is a mini series I will record each show instead of relieving on the series function.

As far as what happened on the first episode who knows. The push of the info buttons said Hatfield McCoys but it recorded Property Virgins. Funny thing was hatfields is on 120 and PV is on 112.

5. patmurphey

patmurphey Godfather

Dec 21, 2006
    Did you set the original series timer with seek and record or by clicking on the program in the guide then "series timer", "new"?

6. bigdog9586

bigdog9586 Legend

Jan 17, 2008
    2nd one