1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Have Been Away...What Happened To DBSForums?

Discussion in 'General Satellite Discussion' started by JBuie, Aug 31, 2009.

1. JBuie

JBuie New Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Hi Everyone.
    Its JBuie or as I was known on the DBSDish and Echostar forums MoDisHguy...I've been away awhile,have changed location and have been away from DBS....AS those who know me will remember I was a moderator at DBSForums....My Question is.....Where Did They Go.....I lost everyones email and was looking last night to ask Dan Collins a question....I knew they might shutdown and there was a redirect here....So someone please give me some history...Thanks.....Jon

2. JBuie

JBuie New Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Thanks for all the help...I found my answer searching some threads...you can close this one.

Gee....105 views....Thought I might at least get a hello or where ya been Jon....Never figured I rubbed anyone the wrong way over a DBSForums...guess I have bo friends here..I would have thought I made one or two over the last 10 years....Nice Forum though....My compliments....Jon

3. Chris Blount

Chris Blount Creator of DBSTalk Staff Member Administrator DBSTalk Gold Club

Jun 22, 2001
    Hi Jon,

Sorry I missed this thread. Welcome to DBSTalk!

Yeah, DBSForums shut down quite a while ago.

Make yourself at home.