1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Haven - Programming Alert

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by The Merg, Dec 31, 2012.

1. The Merg

The Merg 1*

Jun 24, 2007
    Northern VA
    Was checking to see when the last two episodes of Haven were going to be aired after they were postponed earlier this month. DirecTV is listing the season finale as airing on 0109 at 4 am, however, if you look at the Info on the episode it says that the First Aired Date is 01/17. There was no upcoming showings of the episode before the finale though, although the 01/17 is currently too far off for the guide. I'm not sure why the finale is listed as airing earlier though.

- Merg

2. armophob

armophob Difficulty Concen........ DBSTalk Club

Nov 13, 2006
    Fort Pierce, FL
  3. trh

trh This Space for Sale

Nov 2, 2007
    NE FL
    On the SyFy web site (but I'm setting my Haven SL to record everything, just in case):

4. The Merg

The Merg 1*

Jun 24, 2007
    Northern VA