1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

HBO GO for Android Tablet

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Connected Home' started by thebigeazy, Jan 10, 2014.

1. thebigeazy

thebigeazy Cool Member

May 12, 2006
    South Louisiana
    I don't subscribed to HBO, but during this three day FREE VIEW, I decided to try HBO GO on my android tablet. Well, it works! Just download the HBO GO app from the app store, sign onto DIRECTV, sign into HBO GO, and watch.

I suspect this "gift" will only last until the "FREEVIEW" is over, but until then I can watch all of the past episodes of "Treme".

Enjoy :righton:

2. coolman302003

coolman302003 2014 NBA CHAMPIONS!

Jun 2, 2008
    Southeast
    This has always been the case for HBO free preview weekends; MAX GO will also work during the free preview (since MAX is also included in the free preview). However, HBO and Cinemax On Demand on the HD/DVR's & Genies are never authorized during free preview weekends.

3. Holydoc

Holydoc Legend

Feb 17, 2008
    Panhandle, FL
    Thanks so much for the heads-up, Bigeazy! I was able to watch all of last season of Game of Thrones which I had missed since I do not have HBO. That was fantastic!