1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

HD For Life

Discussion in 'DISH™ High Definition Discussion' started by lusitan, Mar 15, 2013.

1. lusitan

lusitan New Member

Nov 8, 2012
    I own my equipment, pay ahead monthly, and do not have a contract. Is HD for life still available for a one time $99 dollar fee?

2. garys

garys Hall Of Fame

Nov 4, 2005
    Sorry, the buy in option was discontinued back in January. You may still qualify if you do paperless billing and auto pay.

3. mike1977

mike1977 Legend

Aug 26, 2005
    It's 2013 and still paying extra for HD, instead of the other way around (paying extra for legacy SD :D )

*shakes head*

4. CCarncross

CCarncross Hall Of Fame

Jul 19, 2005
    Jackson
    I agree with you yet I think that less than 50% of the population have made the move to HD, meaning HD customers are still a smaller percentage

5. Mike.H_DISHNetwork

Mike.H_DISHNetwork DISH Representative DISH Representative

Feb 1, 2011
    To give you a better idea of all the options available to you would you PM me with the phone number on the account?

6. Jhon69

Jhon69 Hall Of Fame

Mar 27, 2006
    Central San...

Are you kidding? Man if that's true then there's one time we can count that DISH refuses take a subcriber's money!.So much for the DISH is greedy statement. ;)