1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

HD Locals: La Crosse-Eau Claire, WI

Discussion in 'HD Locals' started by Doug Brott, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Doug Brott

Doug Brott Lifetime Achiever DBSTalk Club

Jul 12, 2006
    Los Angeles
    DMA: La Crosse-Eau Claire, WI
    Established: 11/19/2008

2. Hdhead

Hdhead Hall Of Fame

Jul 30, 2007
    Looks like ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX and PBS. These are the ones listed in the guide as HD.

3. phatmatt1215

phatmatt1215 Icon

Nov 4, 2007
    I"m not sure if this is an issue or not, but I thought the call letters/numbers thingy were going to change when the locals came out.

For me. The local NBC station still says "13 WEAU" unless you meant if you used an antenna and the subchannels said "13.1 WEAUDT".

Just wondering.

4. Hdhead

Hdhead Hall Of Fame

Jul 30, 2007
    Add PBS to the list! It is HD.

5. scott72

scott72 Icon

Feb 17, 2008
    Just switched my locals this morning so I am now on board with you guys. My guide does say WEAUDT, WKBTDT, etc for the HD channels. They look great and finding PBS in HD was such a nice surprise.

6. Carl Spock

Carl Spock Superfly

Sep 3, 2004
    I never part of DBSTALK knew this existed.

On live broadcasts on WLAX-FOX, there are many audio drop-outs. These are usually sporting events. It has been going on for maybe 8 months now, off and on.