1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD Programming Turned Off After Trade-in Received

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by hokie-dk, Apr 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hokie-dk

hokie-dk AllStar

Feb 4, 2006
    I went to watch something on my 622 last night for the first time in a couple of days and found that all my HD programming had been canceled. I talked with a very nice CSR in Christiansburg, VA. He told me my programming was canceled when E* received my old 921 that had been turned in for the credit. He had no idea why or how that happened.

He said the $200 credit had already been applied, but couldn't explain why the service was canceled. He also couldn't restore the service with his ID - he had to get a supervisor to do it.

I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but I find it hard to believe I'd be the only one. The CSR did provide me with a $10 credit for the two days of service I missed. The problem was resolved in about 12 minutes from the time I started dialing the phone, so I'm quite satisfied with this particular customer service experience.

2. Rogueone

Rogueone Hall Of Fame

Jan 29, 2004
    great, just one more thing to watch out for :) That would screw me up cause ever timer i have currently is an HD timer. Maybe I need to go make SD backups of everything again haha

3. hokie-dk

hokie-dk AllStar

Feb 4, 2006
    Don't know what might happen to your timers because I didn't have any set. It did retain all the HD guide info, including the HD favorites guide I'd created. Every HD channel I selected gave me a message to call Dish. It knew they were there - I just couldn't view them. Maybe it would retain the timers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.