1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

HD10-250 and Cable SD analog TV

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by ukdave, May 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ukdave

ukdave Cool Member

May 19, 2004
    Anyone know if and how I can plug Comcast cable analog into my HR10-250. Directv doesn't do locals for my area and only CBS and NBC are broadcasting digital. I'd like to have the other locals integrated into the guide. (Which I was able to do on the old Mits Directv HDTV receiver)

2. jsanders

jsanders Hall Of Fame

Jan 21, 2004
    My understanding is that there is no analog tuner in the HR10-250, only 8VSB digital tuners. So, you are out of luck.

3. mini1

mini1 Icon

Jan 25, 2004
    As far as I know there is not analog tuner in the unit, so you can't. just use a tuner already in your TV to tune the signal or an old VCR if you have a projector or plasma with no NTSC tuner.

4. SParker

SParker New Member

Apr 27, 2002
    No there is no analog or QAM tuner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.