1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HDNet Movies

Discussion in 'DISH™ High Definition Discussion' started by jscudder, Mar 7, 2012.

1. jscudder

jscudder Legend

Jan 17, 2006
    Which package has HDNet Movies included? I can not find it anywhere on the Dish Website.

2. phrelin

phrelin Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jan 18, 2007
    Northern...
    Uh.... You're right.

I can't even find HDNet readily in any of the package listings.

But HDNet Movies does appear here in the second chart as part of the Blockbuster@Home package.

Makes me wonder if the Ryan Seacrest-Mark Cuban deal to rebrand the HDNet channel this summer as AXS TV which will focus on live entertainment and lifestyle programming is making Dish back off of pushing these channels for some reason.

3. cpdretired

cpdretired AllStar/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Aug 25, 2003

http://www.dish.com/entertainment/blockbuster/
    Scroll down the package cost $10.00 a month. Log into your account and look for programming. You can add this by checking the box. No need to call Disl.

4. jscudder

jscudder Legend

Jan 17, 2006
    Thanks, I found it.

5. tampa8

tampa8 Godfather/Supporter

Mar 30, 2002
    It is just as it has been since the old Platinum package. When I just went to the Dish site, the second scrolling ad was for this package and the third channel listed was HDNET.... The BB package is highly promoted I would say.

6. Paul Secic

Paul Secic Hall Of Fame

Dec 16, 2003
    Platimum I think.

7. garys

garys Hall Of Fame

Nov 4, 2005
    Platinum is now named Blockbuster@home.