1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

HdNetMovies sneak previews?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by armophob, Aug 29, 2013.

1. armophob

armophob Difficulty Concen........ DBSTalk Club

Nov 13, 2006
    Fort Pierce, FL
    I have been under the assumption that the HDNETMovie channels Sneak Previews have been discontinued for quite a while now.

I has been maybe a year or two that I have been visiting this link and found it broken.

I just did a VOD of Hot Fuzz and in the beginning they are still boasting a sneak preview of movies on Wednesday's before the theater release.

Does anyone know the truth? Or a link to what is up coming?

2. mws192

mws192 Godfather

Jun 17, 2010
    I think they are pushing early VOD for a cost rather than free on the linear channel now.

Sent from my iPhone using DBSTalk mobile app

3. WestDC

WestDC DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Feb 9, 2008
    It's not broken - they aren't doing that anymore as you have found out :)

Mark Cuban has run out of easy money

4. armophob

armophob Difficulty Concen........ DBSTalk Club

Nov 13, 2006
    Fort Pierce, FL
  5. WestDC

WestDC DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Feb 9, 2008
    We pay extra already for the channel- Another example of paying for something you're no longer getting. Fits right in with the "new" wayof doing business