1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

heated gloves

Discussion in 'Tech Talk - Gadgets, Gizmos and Technology' started by Nabisco, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Nabisco

Nabisco Godfather

May 18, 2007
    anybody have used heated work gloves? want to keep my fingers warm on installs and such.

2. west99999

west99999 Icon

May 11, 2007
    I feel like this topic comes up every year when it gets a little cold. I have never used any heated gloves but I find fishing gloves (neoprene) mittens to be great for working with your hands when its cold. They have a slit in the thumb and pointer finger where you can easily slip them out when needed and also have the mitten part that covers all the fingers for added warmth when needed. You can get them at Cabellas or Bass Pro Shop.