1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

"Hell on Wheels" renewed for 2nd season

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by phrelin, Dec 28, 2011.

1. phrelin

phrelin Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jan 18, 2007
    Northern...
    According to Deadline Hollywood yesterday, "Hell on Wheels" has been renewed for a second season by AMC. The article offers a good summary of the show as well as ratings info.

IMHO, based on all my prejudices of course, "Hell on Wheels" is the best new drama series of 2011 including the new ones on premium channels. Great cinematography, directing, and acting, supported by well-written scripts based upon well-researched American history.

2. hilmar2k

hilmar2k Hall Of Fame

Mar 18, 2007
    Excellent. A fantastic show, in my opinion.

3. spartanstew

spartanstew Dry as a bone

Nov 16, 2005
    Wylie, Texas
    Good deal, we haven't watched anything past the pilot yet, but really enjoyed that and have heard nothing but great things about it.

4. Galaxie6411

Galaxie6411 Icon

Aug 26, 2007
    Good to hear, AMC is on par with FX for non premium original cable shows in my book.

5. rrdirectsr

rrdirectsr Legend

Jan 30, 2011
    I'm thrilled by this decision. :)

6. webby_s

webby_s Hall Of Fame

Jan 11, 2008
    Great news indeed, a stellar show!

7. Laxguy

Laxguy Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.

Dec 2, 2010
    Winters,...
    For those of you watching, catching up, could you watch for fake work on the road bed? It seemed a few times they were making a cut in absolutely flat land, and I was not looking for it, but do they swing pick axes and sledgehammers on road bed that's already done?