1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Help! Does anyone have the first version (4526) of DIRECTV2PC?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Connected Home' started by nitrohero, Sep 10, 2013.

1. nitrohero

nitrohero New Member

Aug 24, 2013
    I've been searching the Internet all over and haven't found a single copy of the original release of DirecTV2PC. The version number is 4526 and it was the only version that worked with my crappy graphics card on my laptop. I recently did a reformat, so I lost it.

Can anyone please upload (http://mega.co.nz/) or PM me a copy? Thanks. :)

2. HighTechRedneck

HighTechRedneck New Member

Sep 2, 2013
    Southwest...
    If no one else responds, PM me.
    I think I have a copy of the very first version, as well as the 2nd. If I'm correct, they're floating somewhere in between a stack of 8 IDE drives & 3 SATA drives.

But I also went through and cleaned that stuff up about 4 months ago, so it could be in file heaven now.

3. litzdog911

litzdog911 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Jun 23, 2004
    Mill Creek, WA
    I used to have it, until a few months ago. Now it's in "file heaven". Sorry.

4. litzdog911

Jun 23, 2004
    Mill Creek, WA
  5. nitrohero

nitrohero New Member

Aug 24, 2013
    SWEET! Thanks man. :)

6. litzdog911

Jun 23, 2004
    Mill Creek, WA