1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! Which feed to record?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by KSbugeater, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KSbugeater

KSbugeater Godfather

Feb 17, 2005
    Trying to record Royals in HD on FSNKC (see other thread). Manual recordings of 648-1 failed on Monday and Wednesday. I'm thinking I might be more successful recording the MLB EI feed, but if I pick the Detroit feed, I'll get a blank recording as it's blacked out in Royals territory. How do I tell which EI feed is Royals/FSNKC?

(Also, I only have one SAT connection to my HR20, so I can't hedge my bet.)

Need to know before 1 PM Eastern so schedule the recording. Thanks!

2. KSbugeater

KSbugeater Godfather

Feb 17, 2005
  3. JDubbs413

JDubbs413 Icon

Sep 4, 2007
    The information on which feed is which is on DirecTV's website under Sports Subscriptions and then Sports Schedules. But here is the information you are looking for.

Royals at Tigers (Royals Feed) 1:00 pm 722 = SD 722-1 = HD

Not sure why it isn't recording on FSNKCHD? It may even be blacked out on the MLBEI channels because you get it on your local RSN. But most people I have read said they don't usually block those out.

4. JDubbs413

JDubbs413 Icon

Sep 4, 2007
    Looks like you got it. Sometimes the guide information for the channel messes up and that is why it doesn't record.

My theory is that if you set up a manual recording it should never cancel itself.

5. dan8379

dan8379 Godfather

Feb 13, 2006
    I recorded the Royals games on 648-1 the last two days without any problems. I wish the D* guide would state which team's feed is on which channel. (on the EI channels, that is). That would make life a bit easier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.