1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Help

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by stoutman, Mar 21, 2009.

1. stoutman

stoutman Godfather

Feb 8, 2003
    In Syracuse market, the guide changed our CW OTA affiliate from 3.2 to 3.4. It is a mistake, therefore I can not receive the programming. I cannot purchase locals, because I live in Wayne County and receive Rochester locals. Whom do I talk too? I know if I call or write I will get a stupid canned answer.

2. BattleScott

BattleScott Hall Of Fame

Aug 28, 2006
    Usually, the best place to go is the local affiliate themselves. It is in their best interest that DirecTV get their signal back on-line and they will contacts who can take care of it.

3. BattleZone

BattleZone Hall Of Fame

Nov 13, 2007
    Correct: call the local channel. They are either reporting the information incorrectly to Tribune (who supplies guide data to DirecTV and many others), or Tribune has screwed up. Either way, Tribune won't change anything unless it is at the request of the station, so that's who you need to contact to fix it.