1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey DirecTv Can you fix ESPN Channel 206 Already!

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by Msguy, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Msguy

Msguy Hall Of Fame

May 22, 2003
    There has been a very minor brrripp in the audio of ESPN HD channel 206 for a long time. Dating back to college football season. I have 2 SD (Standard Def) receivers in rooms that still have 2 SD TV's that are working just fine. But on my 2 rooms that have HD receivers there is that glitch on ESPN. Don't even try to be cute & tell me to "red button reset" my receivers or check my signal strength because it's already been done. There is a glitch and it has to be the ESPN HD feed. Can someone help get this channel fixed please?

2. vthokies1996

vthokies1996 Legend

Oct 6, 2008
    I've not had any blips on ESPN during the audio on any of my HD receivers.

3. CCarncross

CCarncross Hall Of Fame

Jul 19, 2005
    Jackson
    Happens on Time Warner, Comcast, UVerse as well for the ESPN HD feed, so personally I dont think its D*.

4. Mark Holtz

Mark Holtz Day Sleeper DBSTalk Club

Mar 23, 2002
    Sacramento, CA
  5. RunnerFL

RunnerFL Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2006
    It's an ESPN thing, has been for years.

6. WebTraveler

WebTraveler Icon

Apr 9, 2006
    You know I had this once - for awhile, thought it was the TV because it wasn't happening on my other TVs or receivers. I swapped receivers around.

Then one day it occurred to me that it maybe was the HDMI cord, and it was. I don't know why I didn't think of it before, but it solved my issue on these blips.

7. fleckrj

fleckrj Icon

Sep 4, 2009
    Cary, NC
    It seems to be worse on my HR21 than it is on any of my other HD receivers (H20, H21, and H24).