1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

hey, is this 612 even set up correctly?

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by Grantmobile, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Grantmobile

Grantmobile Cool Member

Aug 24, 2010
    I lost channel 369 Palladia last night for no reason and was looking around in the set up menu and noticed that my zip code in the receiver is 10000???
    That's not right, should I put in my actual zip or just leave it the way the installer has it.
    It's been that way for almost 2 years anyway.
    I wonder if palladia is back today and what happened to it.

2. MattG@DISH Network

MattG@DISH Network DISH Representative DISH Representative

Jan 6, 2011
    The zip code in the receiver doesn't matter, it only will give you angles for pointing a dish and does not affect the programming that you receive.

Palladia was removed from the HD (HD free for life, and $10 a month HD package) packages, and is now only available in the Blockbuster Movie Pass

3. Grantmobile

Grantmobile Cool Member

Aug 24, 2010
    Hd free for life but Dish will remove the few channels worth watching.:lol:

Thanks for the info on zip codes, I thought there might be something wrong since Palladia just disappeared with no notice or anything. I did get the happy holidays from dish network song in my DVR, but I didn't hear any singing about taking channels away.