1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Hey Someone Shed Some Light here

Discussion in 'Legislative and Regulatory Issues' started by Msguy, Feb 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Msguy

Msguy Hall Of Fame

May 22, 2003
    Is This List Permanent or is it gonna be changing? I looked up my county. There isn't going to be any change of stations. Certainly this isn't right. There are atleast 3 significantly viewed stations I should be getting :nono2:

2. James Long

James Long Ready for Uplink! Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Apr 17, 2003
    Michiana
    The list is both. It seems near impossible to remove a station from THE LIST (there is no process for that) but stations can prove themselves listworthy by doing a pair of surveys.

I suspect we will see a lot of additions once stations realize that being on THE LIST is a good thing.

JL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.