1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hit or Miss

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by SPACEMAKER, Jul 9, 2012.

1. SPACEMAKER

SPACEMAKER Freethinker

Dec 11, 2007
    Mason, MI
    Have any of you watched the Premier episode of DirecTV's original series "Hit or Miss" yet?

I watched in on VOD the other day. To say I was shocked at the premise and the lead character's "uniqueness" would be an understatement. haha

Here is a review.

There are some spoilers in that review. Some may appreciate the forewarning.

Once I got over my shock I actually enjoyed the first episode and am looking forward to the next. DirecTV definitely didn't play it conservative on this one.

2. TBoneit

TBoneit Hall Of Fame

Jul 27, 2006
    DirecTV Takes a chance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hit_&_Miss

3. SPACEMAKER

SPACEMAKER Freethinker

Dec 11, 2007
    Mason, MI
    Is anyone other than me watching this show?

4. spaul

spaul Godfather

Jul 18, 2009
    You are not alone my wife and I watch it too.I DVR it with the other 2 showes on the Audience channel that night which,one is Damages .We both find Hit or Miss worth watching as well as other shows that have been giving airing on Audience channel.Due to limited budget in the last year I, have too scale all the way back to family package with HD Pack but,still have whole home with 2 DVR,s .I am glad to have these shows available with my now limited viewing choices .Scaling back to keep Directv is worth it because of the pic quality and whole home hook up if, finances change I,could add upgrade .There is still plenty to watch and record from what I get .

5. sigma1914

sigma1914 Well-Known Member DBSTalk Club

Sep 5, 2006
    Allen, TX
    I watched the first 2-3 episodes to test it and really like it, so I'm storing a few weeks on the DVR. Very gritty.

6. lyradd

lyradd Legend

Mar 20, 2006
    I've been watching Hit & Miss from the start and really like the show. I enjoyed watching Chloƫ Sevigny on the HBO series Big Love. The music is also good and have discovered a couple of bands to add to Pandora. A tip...if you have closed captioning on it will give the artist and name of the song.

7. SPACEMAKER

SPACEMAKER Freethinker

Dec 11, 2007
    Mason, MI
    Very good stuff. As mentioned, it's very gritty and the character development, pacing and script is excellent. Wish the season was longer than 6 episodes. Hopefully it's renewed for another season.

8. LOCODUDE

LOCODUDE Hall Of Fame

Aug 7, 2007
    New York
    My sentiments, exactly....