I agree with TPBrady. File the petition. You should get some sort of confirmation back from the FCC that the petition has been filed. Then if they ask in writing for you to remove the dish show them a copy of the filed petition and state that until the FCC rules the dish is staying where it is. In a case like this you really need to be reasonable but firm. Unless they are completely clueless, they should be willing to wait for the ruling.