1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hockey and Hollywood together...

Discussion in 'Sports Programming and Events' started by Unthinkable, Nov 5, 2002.

1. Unthinkable

Unthinkable Guest

Sep 13, 2002
    Little humor with Adobe Photoshop

[​IMG]

2. Unthinkable

Unthinkable Guest

Sep 13, 2002
    Memo to Darcy Tucker from Mike Peca...

"I have something to give you, I don't want it anymore. Thirty hours of pain all at once, all for you."

"People once believed that when you died, a crow took your soul to the land of the dead.....but sometimes, just sometimes, the crow could bring that soul back, to make the wrong things right..."

"Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gentle rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping right?"

"You. I know you. But you can' be you. I shot you. We threw you from a window. There aint no comin back. This is the really real world, they aint no comin back."

"For a dead guy you bleed just fine."

"Dad gave me this. Fifth birthday. He said 'Childhood's over the moment you know you're gonna die."

"Everyman's got a devil and you can't rest till you find him"

"Guess Its not a good day to be a bad guy, huh Skank?"

"He had a friend that shouldn't have played with knives. You're the one that killed TinTin He was already dead, he died a year ago, the minute he touched her, they're all dead, they just don't know it yet."

"Victims. Aren't we all?"

"Tell them Death is coming for them. Tonight. Tell them Eric Draven sends his regards."

"(flipping rings) each one of these is a life, a life you helped destroy..."

" I say you move and you’re dead."
    "And I say that I'm dead, and I move."

"funboy: jesus christ! eric: jesus christ? Stop me if you heard this one: Jesus Christ walks into a hotel. (gets shot) ow. (continues) He hand the innkeeper 3 nails and asks.. funboy: (shoots again) don't you ever f**king die?! eric: 'Can you put me up for the night?"

"That's him. That's him! But he looked different. He was all painted white like some kinda dead whore, I seen 'em. T-Bird sent me in for some road beers right. And he took 'em away, but i chased them down and he flash-fried T-Bird into his f**king car. Ahh T-Bird here's to you buddy (chugs a bottle)."

"Unfortunately tin-tin couldn't join us tonight on account of a slight case of death"

"i got bad news... one of my crew got himself perished. Yea and who might that be? Tin -Tin. Somebody stuck his blades in all his major organs in alphabetical order. Well i guess we should have and introspective moment of silence for poor ol' Tin - Tin."

"Take your shot Funboy! You got me dead bang!"

Mike Peca as the Crow (RIP Brandon Lee)
    Darcy Tucker as Top Dollar
    Tie Domi as Skank
    Shayne Corson as Tin Tin
    Gary Roberts as T-Bird
    Curtis Joseph as Funboy

[​IMG]

3. Unthinkable

Unthinkable Guest

Sep 13, 2002
    Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Playing on the Kristy Swanson impact on Modano's longtime girlfriend engagement breakup in 2000...

[​IMG]