1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Holiday channel is up and running!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Chris Blount, Nov 20, 2004.

1. Chris Blount

Chris Blount Creator of DBSTalk Staff Member Administrator DBSTalk Gold Club

Jun 22, 2001
    As we announced on our home page, the DBSTalk.Com Holiday Channel is up and running! If you have any questions, comments or need help, please post here.

On another note, we would like to thank Mr. Mike Roberts for providing voiceover spots on the DBSTalk.Com holiday channel. Mike is a professional DJ that works for a variety of radio stations throughout the northeast. He's a great guy and graciously volunteered his voice for our channel. You can learn more about Mike by clicking HERE.

2. Chris Blount

Chris Blount Creator of DBSTalk Staff Member Administrator DBSTalk Gold Club

Jun 22, 2001
    Update:

Over the past few days I've been adding more music. Lots of stuff from Mannheim Steamroller, Pat Boone, Bing Crosby and Air Supply. I plan to add more over the next week. :)

3. Tina

Tina Guest

mike roberts rocks my socks off