1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Hopper and Joey installed

Discussion in 'Hopper System Support Forum' started by rramacha, May 12, 2012.

1. rramacha

rramacha New Member

May 9, 2012
    Hello All

I have a quick question. I use harmony 900 for my theater room where hopper is installed and have no issues controlling with Harmony.

Master bedroom has 890 and joey. I cannot make my 890 work with this. I have IR enabled UNDER Remote Manager.

I have a 1100 in my living room which I will try to program as well. I have Joey running there as well.

Cheers

2. RasputinAXP

RasputinAXP Kwisatz Haderach of Cordcuttery

Jan 23, 2008
    IR definitely works. I had my Revue set up for the 211k we used to have and it didn't require reconfiguration, it just worked.

3. rramacha

rramacha New Member

May 9, 2012
    It worked finally. I shut all down an restarted. I can see this again working.

4. TD22057

TD22057 Cool Member

May 24, 2007
    FYI - when S2.08 came down, my IR remote stopped working even though it worked before and the settings were the same. A reboot fixed it. I wonder if there is some bug in the software update process that may cause the IR settings to get screwed up...