1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hopper on The Vanilla Ice Project

Discussion in 'Hopper System Support Forum' started by wtrjock, Apr 8, 2012.

1. wtrjock

wtrjock AllStar

Feb 9, 2007
    I was watching The Vanilla Ice Project today, and Rob had some good words for the Dish Hopper system that he put into the 10000 ft2 Florida Mansion that he is renovating. Pretty cool to see that kind of advertising for a great system!

2. FarmerBob

FarmerBob Godfather

Nov 27, 2002
    I saw that too. Although brief, still Blatant Product Placement. Just like Heineken replacing the Vodka Martini in the next Bond film. I wonder what was behind that deal?

3. Inkosaurus

Inkosaurus Icon

Jul 29, 2011
    Not sure how that deal went down but they better atleast make it worth while and not just some blatant placement. Heck I would be happy with something as small as them saying hes trying to get over Vesper by no longer drinking her drink lol.
    Then again i recall reading Daniel Craig was very tired of the faceless corporation arc and wanted to do something else with the franchise. If its a reboot perhaps its a bond universe where the Famous drink never existed :p

4. FarmerBob

FarmerBob Godfather

Nov 27, 2002
    Craig has nothing to do with it. It's the producers looking to keep their pockets full by not having to put out their own money to finance production. I guess that the endorsement is costing Heineken $100 Million. Along with a couple of others. Looks like they are prostituting the whole movie to get it paid for. They say that it costs too much to make these movies. Well ya been doing it for many years and it's a Billion Dollar franchise, so one would guess that there is plenty of cash to do just about anything. And it's not that you won't make it back plus more . . . It's just how greedy they have become and that these people just don't want to spend it. "What give up my Tuscan Villa?!" " Are you nuts?!" "Lord bless the almighty dollar and guide me to keeping all that I can".

At least they are back the Aston and the best one. The BMW just wasn't a "Bond" car.

5. WestDC

WestDC Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2008
    Proof that your only here to BUY and Consume products- Everything your see and hear is a AD placement for Revenue stream.