1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hornblasters

Discussion in 'The OT' started by Chris Blount, Apr 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 4, 2006 #1 of 14
    Chris Blount

Chris Blount Creator of DBSTalk Staff Member Administrator DBSTalk Gold Club

Jun 22, 2001
  2. Apr 4, 2006 #2 of 14
    Richard King

Richard King Hall Of Fame

Mar 25, 2002
    Stupidity reigns supreme

3. Apr 4, 2006 #3 of 14
    Chris Blount

Jun 22, 2001
    Yeah maybe, but it made me laugh. :)

4. Apr 4, 2006 #4 of 14
    Laverne

Laverne Guest

Feb 17, 2005
    !rolling

That was hysterical! Reminds me of when I cut that strip of my yard that's by the road. Sometimes people like to honk in that same manner. :grrr: One of these days I'm gonna 'accidentally' throw my lawnmower at them!! :grin:

5. Apr 4, 2006 #5 of 14
    Richard King

Mar 25, 2002
    I wonder if they got releases from all the people in their video. :D

6. Apr 4, 2006 #6 of 14
    Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    Just what I've been looking for -- a decent car horn worthy of my tricked-out luxury ride. :D

Thanks for posting, Chris.

7. Apr 4, 2006 #7 of 14
    Fifty Caliber

Fifty Caliber Banned User

Jan 4, 2006
    Coming to an episode of "Pimp my Ride" and "Trick my Truck" soon.

8. Apr 4, 2006 #8 of 14
    ntexasdude

ntexasdude Hall Of Fame

Jan 23, 2005
    I just wonder how it will be before these idiots blast their horn at the wrong gangbanger and he pulls out his TEC 9 and sprays 'em with lead? They probably won't be laughing in the camera then. What a bunch of mean spirited losers. I don't care if they make 50 times what I make by selling their stupid dvd's they are still mean. Scaring the crap out of innocent bystanders and profiting from video sales is just plain wrong. How would you like it if was your grandmother and it scared her so bad she fell and broke her hip? Not cool.:(

9. Apr 4, 2006 #9 of 14
    Richard King

Mar 25, 2002
    Well stated. They are jerks and idiots.

10. JM Anthony

JM Anthony Child of the 60's DBSTalk Gold Club

Nov 16, 2003
    Heck, no. I want a set for my motorcycle. Next time one of those LOLs does a mindless freeway lane change, shazaam!!!, I'd really get her attention. :lol:

11. ntexasdude

ntexasdude Hall Of Fame

Jan 23, 2005
    John, I know you were kidding, it all in expeditious use of said horn.

12. Bogy

Bogy Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    Well, there was this one time I would have loved to have had one of these horns. I was out in California a few years ago, driving through a parking lot at night. This kid walks down the middle of the lane in front of us, just sauntering along. Then he bends over and pretends to pull down his already low pants to "pretend" moon us (with my mother in law sitting next to me, at least he only pretended). Dang, I would have loved one of those right at that moment. :lol:

13. ntexasdude

ntexasdude Hall Of Fame

Jan 23, 2005
    Bogy, I agree, there's been many a situation where I would've loved to blast some other idiot off the street. But tooling around and getting your funnies out of it for profit is quite different.

14. Chris Blount

Jun 22, 2001
    Come on fellas. Lighten up. There are much worse things in the world then what these guys are doing. Mean spirited? Sure...but I guess you would also want America's Funniest Home Videos off the air as well. That show is filled with people doing stupid stuff and America laughing at them. Oh, and ABC makes a few bucks on the side. :)

True, these guys probably didn't get permission from the people in the video but most likely nobody will sue them because it's not worth the trouble.

I respect your opinions but I should think you would direct your anger at other more important issues going on in America rather than some idiots running around with a loud horn on their car.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.