1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Horse racing

Discussion in 'Other HD Receiver Support Forum (811, 921, 942)' started by chips34, Jul 15, 2011.

1. chips34

chips34 New Member

Jul 15, 2011
    My friend has dish with the horse racing package..... He has it for about a year now but called me the other day with a question..... He is getting his normal tv but the channels now just jump right over all the racing channels...... I would think if the dish had moved he would be getting a channel error like looking for signal......I told him to do a check switch to see if all the satellites show up...... I didn't here bad yet so maybe it worked......

2. Ray C@DISH Network

Ray C@DISH Network DISH Representative DISH Representative

Dec 28, 2010
    chips34,

He probably has changed his channel preference that doesn't include that channel. Have him manually input the channel number 231, if RFDTV or 404, if Horse Racing TV. If the channel comes up, have him press the Guide button on his remote until My Channels displays in the banner at the top of the TV screen. If this doesn't fix the problem, please let me know. Thanks.

3. chips34

chips34 New Member

Jul 15, 2011
    They told me they put in the four digit number and it just skips over the whole range of the horse racing package, maybe I'll have to stop and see..... They didn't call me in the last few days so maybe it's working....... Sometimes it's very simple... Last time they were on the wrong input....thanks

4. Ray C@DISH Network

Ray C@DISH Network DISH Representative DISH Representative

Dec 28, 2010
    Please let me know if you need further assistance. Thanks.