1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

House :: December 10, 2007

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by smiddy, Dec 11, 2007.

1. smiddy

smiddy Tain't ogre til its ogre

Apr 5, 2006
    I don't watch this show usually, but have been taken in by Dr. House, his character is pretty complex. Kind of a New Age Archy Bunker (same sarcasm). I am considering adding it to my list of shows.

Does anyone ever guess his prognosis before the end result? Some of the things are so out there which I guess makes the show what it is.

Thoughts?

2. gulfwarvet

gulfwarvet Tips & Resources Collaboration

Mar 7, 2007
    smiddy,
    if you asking if i ever guess what the final results on his prognosis is. i wouldn't even know where to begin.
    far as the other doctors on his team, always seem to be in the general ballpark, (kinda like the saying it's on the tip of my tongue). but he's the one that has a last minute silent brain storm and it hits him what's wrong.

i've watched this show from the beginning and i like it. to bad tonights is a repeat showing but a still good one.

3. JACKIEGAGA

JACKIEGAGA N.Y. FOOTBALL GIANTS

Dec 11, 2006
    Long Island, NY
    Smiddy record all the House's you can get. I too was sucked into his character. Just a great show

4. gulfwarvet

gulfwarvet Tips & Resources Collaboration

Mar 7, 2007
    same here, in a way i wish they would have let House get a little revenge on the detective.

but the one i never really cared to much for is Chase. now it seems like Foreman isn't that far on the list i wouldn't be able to stand. if things don't change soon with him.

5. JACKIEGAGA

JACKIEGAGA N.Y. FOOTBALL GIANTS

Dec 11, 2006
    Long Island, NY
    Just that whole survivor thing when House was hiring a team. It is his M.O.

6. smiddy

Apr 5, 2006
    I saw last night's too, I caught while I was testing my DVR. I didn't see that he was a person needing help...

I will put this one on the DVR list of shows though...it has me captivated!

7. bonscott87

bonscott87 Cutting Edge: ECHELON '07

Jan 21, 2003
    It's Lupus. Trust me. :)

8. smiddy

Apr 5, 2006
    You think that he has Lupus and isn't being a druggy? Is that what you're saying...

Sorry I've only watched the two episodes.

9. bonscott87

bonscott87 Cutting Edge: ECHELON '07

Jan 21, 2003
    No, every episode someone always says the patient's problem is Lupus. Never is until just recently they finally got someone with Lupus and House actually said something like "finally I get a case of Lupus". It's kinda of a running joke over the past few seasons.

10. tomcrown1

tomcrown1 Hall Of Fame

Jan 16, 2006
    House I wish Cuddy had Lupus maybe then she will love me??

I love House darn the strike I want new house story.