1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

How calibrate your TV for your 622?

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by nbarsotti, Mar 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nbarsotti

nbarsotti New Member

Feb 14, 2007
    I was wondering how other users calibrate thier TV's for viewing content off of their 622. My TV remembers different settings for differnet inputs, so I have done all the cabliration I need to for my DVD and computer since I can load up many different test patters. Is there a way to load test patterns in the vip622? Is there a special channel that displays color bars and gray scales?

2. rictorg

rictorg AllStar

Feb 2, 2007
    If I am not mistaken, HDNET runs a test pattern from time to time for calibration. I am unsure of the schedule, but it usually pops up in the forum when someone notices it on the guide. Just set your timer, and calibrate at you leisure.

3. pweezil

pweezil LGOE/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Oct 11, 2002
    HDNET periodically has a test pattern. The next one seems to be on March 25 at 6:50 AM.

4. nbarsotti

nbarsotti New Member

Feb 14, 2007
    thank you all, I should have searched first.

5. Mr.72

Mr.72 Icon

Feb 2, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.