1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

How do I get Dish to send a receiver return box?

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by 193234, Dec 3, 2012.

1. 193234

193234 New Member

Dec 3, 2012
    Hi All, I am so frustrated right now. I cancelled my Dish service, because I had to go with a provider that offered Internet Service as well as Dish TV. The rep said that I would receive the box in a few days, never received it. Now it is december and I still haven't received it. I do not want to get charged for the darn thing because Dish can't get it's act together. I have made so many phone calls and online chats that I don't know what to do next. Any help?

2. coldsteel

coldsteel Hall Of Fame

Mar 29, 2007
    Get to 5 posts and IM a DIRT member.

Or this could be a drive-by....

3. Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon Leapin' Lizard Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Jan 7, 2005
    Kittrell, NC
    You didn't say when you cancelled... How long ago was it that you cancelled Dish service?

4. garys

garys Hall Of Fame

Nov 4, 2005
    Call Dish back and state you never got the box. I have heard numerous times that the first box wasn't sent out. So many times.

5. MattG@DISH Network

MattG@DISH Network DISH Representative DISH Representative

Jan 6, 2011
    It takes about a week to get there. I will send you a PM with my email address so you can send your information to me.