1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I tell if I'm in NRTC?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by DishOwner, Aug 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DishOwner

DishOwner Guest

I'm a current Dish Network subscriber but I'm going to switch to DirecTV if the merger doesn't go through so that I can get NBA League pass. The problem is that I don't want Pegasus!! My gradfather has them and has nothing but problems, PLUS he pays more. How do I tell if I'm in a Pegasus NRTC area? If I am what are my options? Are there ways around it?

2. James_F

James_F Damn you woman! DBSTalk Gold Club

Apr 23, 2002
  3. DishOwner

DishOwner Guest

OK, bad news. I'm in a Pegasus area by like 5 miles. The next county over is not. So, to my next question, is there any way around this?

4. James_F

Apr 23, 2002
    Do you have a friend who is not in the area that wouldn't mind getting your bill???

5. DishOwner

DishOwner Guest

No, but I work in the county that is not NRTC. Is it possible to use your work address as the service address but have the bill go to your home? What about MBE, can you use them as your service address?

6. James_F

Apr 23, 2002
    Never tried it. I have a friend who uses his uncle as the billing address. I'm sure someone else could let you know. Sorry...

7. Karl Foster

Karl Foster Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    you could use your work address as your service address, and after you are set up, you can go into www.directv.com and set up your account to have your bill e-mailed instead of snail mailed to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.