1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

How do you access your "Recent Activity" under your account on the website

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Tips and Resources' started by Red Dog, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Red Dog

Red Dog Godfather

Aug 3, 2008
    DirecTV changed their website up for account holders. There used to be a Recent Activity tab for my account on the website, but now I no longer see it. Does anyone know how to access it now? I always used that confirm my programming changes/updates/deals when on the phone with a CSR.

2. jcrandall

jcrandall Godfather

Jun 18, 2004
    Click PAY NOW and look at the bottom, very hard to find.

3. Steve

Steve DIRECTV A-Team

Aug 22, 2006
    Lower...
    Good find. Folks with auto-pay might never visit that page, so they'd never see it. They really should break it out into a menu item, IMHO.

Also, on the "My Settings" page, there's no "submit" button for changes you might make. Turns out it remembers your new selections when you leave the page, but not very intuitive. I'd really like confirmation that a change I made has been accepted. Just me, though.

4. Red Dog

Red Dog Godfather

Aug 3, 2008
    Thanks. I never would have found that.

Wow - who was the moron who came up with this website re-design?

Another company that apparently thinks newer or update means better (I'm also looking at you, Microsoft: Windows 8).