1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

How do you rebuild the "List?"

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by rbpeirce, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rbpeirce

rbpeirce Godfather

Feb 23, 2006
    I have an HR20-700 running 0X1BE as of 11/13. The previous version was 0X15C.

I was away last week. When I returned yesterday I discovered many shows that were "Recorded", according to history, were not in my list of recorded shows. I rebooted by pulling the plug for 15 minutes and restarting. This did not restore the list.

Apparently, the shows are there somewhere, but I cannot access them.

I have Series Link on all these shows. The ToDo list shows future shows are scheduled to record and the list shows earlier shows I have not watched yet, but the 11/26-11/30 shows do not appear anywhere. I even checked Showcases; my wife's R15-300 once had an NCIS show up there!

Is there a way to rebuild the list to restore these missing shows?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.