1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

How do you watch Sunday Ticket Max from a PC

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by drill, Aug 29, 2013.

1. drill

drill Legend

Jun 28, 2006
    Sorry If this is answered elsewhere, but I couldn't find it.

I have Max. How do you watch ST from a computer? is there an APP or something to download? I downloaded the android app so i can watch on my tablet, but i am not sure how to access ST from a PC. I couldn't find anything on direcTV's website other than it says it can be viewed with a PC, but it doesn't tell you how. remember several years ago they had an AdobeAIR app. Is that still what they use, and if so, where is it available for download?

2. RACJ2

RACJ2 Hall Of Fame

Aug 2, 2008
    Last time I had Max, on the Directv website they had a separate link they added, so you could log in and watch on a pc. I don't see it right now, but they may add it before the NFL Sunday Ticket season starts.

3. juniormaj

juniormaj Legend

Feb 9, 2009
    Newbury...
    The only way I've found, so far, is to go to directv.com and log out of your account.
    After you log out, the home page has a link on the left side "Already Have Sunday Ticket Max? Start Watching"
    Click on that and it gives you a separate login portal.

The link is also available through the upper right corner drop down menu (Sign In/Register) as "NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX customers Click Here", but only if you are logged out of directv.com.

www.directv.com/DTVAPP/login/nflLogin.jsp is the direct link, but only if you are not logged in.

I don't know why it's such a great secret, unless it's just an error in authoring. I did a lot of google searching and found nothing useful.

4. daniloni

daniloni Member

Jul 30, 2013
    Oakland, CA
    Hover the pointer over the "Sports" heading on DirecTV.com and you should get a "Already Have Sunday Ticket Max? Start Watching" link.

5. juniormaj

juniormaj Legend

Feb 9, 2009
    Newbury...
    All I get, if I do that, is this link to upgrade.

Attached Files:

6. Justin85

Justin85 Legend

Jun 16, 2010
    The only way I was able to watch today online was by logging out first.
    Clearly a first week glitch, but its still BS. Not like this is the first time they've offered online viewing.

7. saleen351

saleen351 Godfather

Mar 28, 2006
    I had the same problem, I even called them, they could offer no help except to say to downlad the ipad NFLST app. D is so lost...

8. lawnmowerdeth

lawnmowerdeth Cool Member

Jan 21, 2008
    Yeah, the page with the app only has links to the app for mobile devices, no PCs. Pretty irritating that there is no link anywhere.

9. peds48

peds48 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Jan 10, 2008
    NY