1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

How does this version differ from previous

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Connected Home' started by Mixer, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mixer

Mixer Hall Of Fame

Sep 28, 2006
    Will anyone who had DoD before also receive this rollout version to replace previous versions. I noticed that several of the channel designations have changed such as concert.tv

Are there any other know changes between this national rollout version and the previous versions and is this a full software download or will it patxh the current National Release if that is what someone has?

2. Earl Bonovich

Earl Bonovich Lifetime Achiever

Nov 15, 2005
    Zero different in the software (0x1B4) with comparison to the CE versions and the National Release (it is the exact same binaries).

Every software download is a "FULL" download, nothing patches or slices in place.

The "pages" on VOD are not completely tied to the software version... they can be changed, without a software update.

3. Mixer

Mixer Hall Of Fame

Sep 28, 2006
    Earl...thanks for the response. I guess if I missee the last CE I will get thi update then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.