1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

How doI get tracking for a HD DVR that has shipped to me?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by gio12, Aug 19, 2013.

1. gio12

gio12 Icon

Jul 31, 2006
    PPD ordred a new DVR to be shipped on Friday. I got an email confirming it, but its now Monday, no DVR and NOR tracking via email or my account online.

2. inkahauts

inkahauts DIRECTV A-Team

Nov 13, 2006
    What time was the order put in on Friday? I'm thinking it may have not gone out till today so you'd get it tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using DBSTalk mobile app

3. gio12

gio12 Icon

Jul 31, 2006
    3pm and I was told Monday.

4. Jacob Braun

Jacob Braun King of Awesome

Oct 5, 2011
    Tulsa, OK
    Call them. There's no way to get tracking online. I believe the cutoff is 2pm local time for same-day shipping.

5. inkahauts

inkahauts DIRECTV A-Team

Nov 13, 2006
    May depend on what time zone hes in. Id call as well. Now that I think about it, I am surprised it didnt go out saturday.

6. gio12

gio12 Icon

Jul 31, 2006
    Was supposed to go out Saturday, but looks like Monday and arrived today. Its a HR22-100 like it repalced. I am hoping it will be a solid as the last one was and not the POS others have had. Was hoping for an HR24, but oh well. Don't care if it works and its solid.Its for the MB and its not my main DVR.