1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to delete Search History?

Discussion in 'Hopper System Support Forum' started by dbconsultant, Mar 20, 2013.

1. dbconsultant

dbconsultant Hall Of Fame

Sep 13, 2005
    Temecula, CA
    Is there a way to delete items from the Search History? It could be done with the 622 but I don't see a way to do it with the Hopper Search History.

2. 3HaloODST

3HaloODST Godfather

Aug 9, 2010
    I haven't looked that hard but as far as I've seen can't delete history.

3. 356B

356B Icon

Oct 11, 2008
    Northern...
    No, the search self deletes as searches are added. I'm not sure what number triggers a delete.

4. dbconsultant

Sep 13, 2005
    Temecula, CA
    Ok, thanks. So, to keep certain searches active and on top (like "laurel & hardy"), I guess we just need to search on them regularly so they don't go away.

5. larry55

larry55 Legend

Jun 3, 2010
    go to settings and click on reset and click on everything. You lose all of your recording .

6. dbconsultant

Sep 13, 2005
    Temecula, CA
    Thanks, but I don't want to delete everything. I want to delete some of the search history records but there are 4 or 5 that we use over and over to catch more events, like all the Laurel & Hardy movies, etc. So those timers we don't want to drop off. But I think I can handle that by making sure that we run those searches regularly to keep them close to the top.

7. garys

garys Hall Of Fame

Nov 4, 2005
    I know you used to be able to delete the history, but I think that history removal is no longer an option on the 622 anymore.