1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

HR 34 Installed Today

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by am7crew, Mar 5, 2012.

Tags:
  1. am7crew

am7crew Legend

Jun 5, 2009
    Coming from U-Verse I was glad to get the HR34 and 3 H25's to be able to record 5 HD channels at once instead of 3. A few things Ive noticed about the directv MRV that I wish they had that UVerse had, nothing major just a few little things..
    If something is set to record I wish it would indicate this in the uide on the H25's.
    I wish when accessing the DVR playlist from the H25's it showed how much disk space was available on the DVR.

Other wise I think that is about it. There are a good numer of HD channel's I will miss from U-Verse but sharing 3 HD streams with 3 people that like to records/watch allot just wasnt practical for us as just about every night one of us would have the "All HD Streams In Use" in one of our rooms.